I too have had excellent service from  Scholastic.  I do two book fairs
during the year with two different companies.  My parents prefer the
Scholastic selection.  I am excited about the extra books and ask that they
stock the shelves with what ever they can.  Our school has done so well in
the past that we are slated for the super dooper deluxe fair this year.  It
comes with a lot of extras.

I have received materials that I could not use and just put them aside.
When they picked up the fair they were not picked up.  They made another
trip (I am in the country) to get it all with no complaints.

They offer many incentives to help you include the teachers and students in
the fair and are very generous in their gifts.  I have nothing but praise to
say for them.

Thanks for giving me the chance to blow my trumpet for them.

Leesie--Mom--Anne Elise (take your pick)
afalgout@cajunnet.com
114 West 55th Street
Cut Off, LA 70345

November 1
Wait on the Lord:  be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart:
wait, I say , on the Lord.  Psalm 27:14

There are times when you cannot understand why you cannot do what you want
to do.  When God brings the blank space, see that you do not fill it in, but
wait.

LM_NET Archive Home