Hi

We use Scholastic - except when I can't bear the thought of another
unbarcoded item passing thru the MC door (meaning I am far behind in my MARC
Records or I have done toooooo many that year)  THey always send me a list
of what is not on the student handout/order sheet.  They also send me a list
of other titles available because I try to take free items in hardback not
paperback.  When I surveyed LM_NET earlier this fall Scholastic was the
hands down favorite with Troll a distant second.
Margaret Hunt
mchunt@mindspring.com
Floyd  Graham Elementary Hephzibah, GA(15 mi. S of Augusta)
The home of 400+ PreK-2 Panthers

LM_NET Archive Home