I am working on preparing a bibliography for our Peacebuilder Program.
This is a program that has been successful in several elementary schools
and is now being adapted to Middle School.  I am particularly looking for
short stories, picture books (for older students) and selections from
books that help with one or more of the following themes:
1.No Put-downs
2.Seek wise People
3.Notice Hurts
4. Right wrongs
Also, do you know of any bibliography books like AGS's Bookfinder that
lists short stories by psychological themes? TIA
Marthap
Hohokam Middle
Tucson, AZ

LM_NET Archive Home