I am not certain as to whether this is appropriate to send to the entire
list, but, here goes...

The Read In! is a project I developed from my own school site, over 4 years
ago....Peter has kindly permitted me to post it here and has linked the
LM_Net webpage to mine...and I reciprocated...This is not an endorsement, I
have never asked for one...I have not asked for ANYONE's endorsement....

The project stands on its on merit...It is a simple, fun day...We spend the
entire year with email correspondence, etc...and have devloped a great sense
of family...

It is run from the Global School House and is sponsored on the Net by
Microsoft, but I have the copyright and have complete control of the
management and content of the project.

As for the participants' list...it is very simple...when you are on the site,
simply go to the Participants' page, put a cursor in the first box, push
search and you will get a LONG list of participants....DE, CA, TX, NY, TN,
OH, CANADA, NE, CO, MI, GA, PA, SOUTH AFRICA, WA, LA, NC, AZ, AK, UT, MO, MD,
FL, OK, IL, GERMANY, IL, JAPAN, CT, IN, VA, NM, SC, NC, WY, MS, OR, WI, KS,
NH, WA, WASHINGTON, DC; MN, IA, NJ, WVA

Hope this answers your questions...and that you will join us!
Jane
AFCJane@aol.com
The Read In!
http://www.gsh.org/readin