Good Morning LM_Netters,
        I have a sixth grade student who is competing in a geography
competition in late November.  Do any of you know of any good URL's which
could benefit this student in studying up for it.  I would be most
appreciative of any suggestions you might have.  TIA

JoAnne Milne                         * "But he never could think which   *
Librarian Hankinson Public School    *   he ought to do first and so in  *
Hankinson, North Dakota  58041       *    the end he did nothing at all."*
milne@sendit.sendit.NoDak.edu        *                     - -A.A. Milne *

LM_NET Archive Home