Subject: Target - The Oath

The head of the English Department at my high school has asked me to check
with you about a book that one of the English teachers wants to teach.  It
is The Oath, by F. Perrettii.  Background on the teacher wanting to teach
it:  A few years ago his wife( who teaches science) took all the books that
she felt were objectionable relating to Halloween, ghosts, etc. from the
jr. high library's shelves and kept them in her classroom under wraps
(without the knowledge of the librarian).  Since we aren't familiar with
The Oath, we thought we'd better check it out.  Thank you for your help.
Louise Jones
Hardee Sr. High
JonesL2@mail.firn.edu

LM_NET Archive Home