In Connecticut Kidsbooks, Inc. has been taken over by Scholastic, and the
service and personal contact I had with Kidsbooks is the same (even the
same Fran who is so helpful).  In regards to selection, I ask them not to
send Goosebumps, etc. I also do not like all of the Farside & Garfield
stuff.  If I get it I just don't put it out.  It always seems we get too
much and the tables are crowded anyway.  It seems as though most
studentsare allowed to pick out two or three books no matter the selection;
I'd rather they choose good literature and let the books stores sell the
mediocre stuff.

Debbie Froggatt, LMS
East Ridge Middle School
Ridgefield, CT