To the group:

In our school we have Lit Circles.  Students read four books as a small
group on a theme.  As I have been somewhat away from the literature this
summer and fall I am wondering if any of you have some good MYSTERIES to
recommend.  We would like to have books at various reading levels to
challenge the better readers, but low titles to interest those reading
at grade level or below.

I will post a hit if I get any answers to my question..

Thanks for your assistance.

Nancy Graf
Hanford Sec (6-12)
ngraf@3-cities.com
Homepage:  http;//revolution.3-cities.com/~ngraf/

LM_NET Archive Home