I am an Elementary school librarian in NY state ( upper Westchester County)
and am organizing an author visit with John Gardiner who wrote *Stone Fox*.
 He lives in California and will do visits here in NY *without* charging
travel expenses if we can book him for an entire week (5 days).  His
honorarium is $1000 per day and he will make 4 - 45 min. to 1 hr.
presentations.  Is anyone near me interested in sharing him for the *first
week in June 1997*?  That is the only week he is available until next school
year.

Please e-mail A.S.A.P. me if you are interested.  (I have 2 days booked
already.)

Susan Ryhanen
Van Cort Elementary School
Rt. 6