Folks,

This summer I taught an introduction to the internet in-service course in
my district.  It was a resounding success.  I am again being asked to
give two, short sessions to high school teachers during a superintendent's
conference day.  Here's my dilemna - It was difficult finding satisfactory
sites
for my physical education teachers and business teachers.  Phys ed is
interested
in new approaches to games and recreation  and the business courses taught
at
my high school include keyboarding, word processing, business law.  Any
suggestions?

Victoria Lo Brutto
altoria@nextstep.net

LM_NET Archive Home