Many thanks to all--This morning I had one _very_ impressed science
teacher!  When he saw the faxed copy of the article...all the way from
California  _and_ the list of folks who'd sent advice, citations, and even
a website, he said, "Wow, this is really something!  Can you do this for
other stuff?!?!"  We may have created a monster, but I do thanks all who
helped  :-)  What a great bunch of info retrievers we all are!

web page address--http://www.biddeford.com/~fdaley
fdaley@saturn.caps.maine.edu    Boothbay Harbor, ME.04538
Teaching lifelong learning through the power of information!

LM_NET Archive Home