Does anyone have a source where a student could write to the Viet Nam
govt, or their surrogate here in the US, and receive info?

We all know the write their embassy trick, but I'm not sure Viet Nam has
one here, or if we have diplomatic relations with them.

This request is for a member librarian, who informs me he checked the
Almanac with no success.

Uncle Ho, where are you now?

thanks,A

Angus G. Saunders, Jr.                               saunders@northnet.org
Jefferson Lewis BOCES SLS Director;      BOCES, Rt. 12, Glenfield NY 13343
315 376 6501                                              fax 315 376 3376
                         ..Everything is Relative..

LM_NET Archive Home