Hello, LM_Netters,

I need some information regarding the impact on the library of having one
60 minute lunch period for all students as opposed to three 30 minute
lunches as we currently have.  What have you experienced going to a one
lunch schedule?  Is there anything published on the subject? We are a HS of
nearly 1700 students with some fast food restaurants within driving
distance.  Please respond to me directly and I'll compile a hit if there's
interest in one.

TIA,
Julie
Julie Anderson, Librarian                (206) 813-7301
Kentwood High School                    janderso@kent.wednet.edu
25800 164th Ave SE
Kent, WA  98042                                   I think, therefore I
don't listen to Rush Limbaugh.

LM_NET Archive Home