Hi
Seems like there is not much of a selection when it comes to 100 days!!
Here is what I got.  Thanks to all the people that sent answers=85did not=
 want
to duplicate the effort!!! =20
. =20
From One to One Hundred by Sloat
Count and See by Hoban
I Can Count to 100... can you
The Ants go Marching by Freschet
One Hundred Hungry Ants by Pinczes
Sue Buhler
Skyline LMS
Pratt, KS 67124

100th day of school by A.S. Medearis,=20
Sally Rathbun
My suggestions:

Pinczes. 100 Hungry Ants
Kasza. Wolf's Chicken Stew (fattens chicken with 100 this and that...)
Hoban. 26 Letters and 99 Cents
Lottridge. One Watermelon Seed (goes to 100 popcorn)
Viorst. Alexander Who Used to be rich...  (loses a dollar)
Frith.  I'll teach my dog 100 words.

Joan Kimball (jkim@borg.com)

I'll Teach My Dog 100 Words by Frith is perfect for young children
Wolf's Chicken Stew by Kasza uses 100 several different times

Also you may want to suggest for future ideas -- celebrating 101 days of
school.  Many of our teachers focus on that instead -- using the 101
dalmatians theme with face-painting dog noses and spots, etc.  Great fun!
        Ona Kassebaum

Margaret Hunt                                  =20
mchunt@mindspring.com           =20
Floyd  Graham Elementary Hephzibah, GA(15 mi. S of Augusta)
The home of 400+ PreK-2 Panthers=20
"So much little time and so much to do!"_Willy Wonka(?)

LM_NET Archive Home