LM_NET members

Have you ever wondered how the quantity of books
in your school library media center collection compares
to other schools?  I would like to gather some real world
information from LM_NET members about this topic.

If you are willing, and if you have the time to take part
in this informal survey, please include the number of
books in your collection and the number of students
that you serve.  For the sake of comparison validity,
please exclude the approximate number of lost books
and non-book items that may be in your inventory figures.

I will be happy to give the compiled information to
anyone who asks.  If you are hesitant to reveal any
information, be aware that I do not plan to reveal
any specific names of schools, towns or states.

thomas neil tomporowski
perham public schools
perham, mn
ttomporo@perham.k12.cfa.org