I'm trying to help my Principal install Netscape on his computer.  I
downloaded Netscape 2.0 for Windows 3.1 from the InforMNs gopher.  When it
was done I clicked on the icon to open it in program manager. A window
informed me that the application wasn't installed.  Sorry, I knew that.
When I closed that window every trace of it was gone.  Where did it go?  I
realize that I need to use File, Run to set it up but I can't find the
filename or anything in the file manager.  Thank you in advance for any
help.  Geri Nynas

LM_NET Archive Home