A librarian in a rural K-12 school called me today totally fed up with
problems with her DOS computers.  She wants to junk them all and switch
to Unison on new MACs.  I told her I would ask all of your collective
experience about the wisdom of that.  She has Unison installed on 4 DOS
computers that are networked.  If you have any ideas about that wisdom of
"retooling" the whole system to MAC, please respond.

Donna Cook, library teacher
Raguet Elementary, Nacogdoches ISD, and Douglass ISD, and First Baptist
Nacogdoches, TX                         Douglass, TX      Nacogdoches, TX
<dsc@tenet.edu>         "The best education is caught--not taught"

+++

A librarian from a rural school called me today to ask me to post a
question for her.  She wants to switch from Unison in DOS to running
Unison on new MACs.  She is frustrated with technical problems she has
with her DOS computers.  I told her I would ask y'all if anyone has ever
made such a switch and what the results were.

LM_NET Archive Home