>  Most people who replied  were, like me, eager for an alternative to AOL.

Pat, what a shame that you had such trouble with AT&T Worldnet.  We use a
PC and our connection has been great.  We used AT&T as our long distance
carrier before we ever applied for their Worldnet service.  We receive
unlimited access for $19.95.  We haven't had *any* problems!  My husband
says he likes the AOL mail feature better, but otherwise everything else
is faster, clearer, etc.

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home