Thanks in advance for any information. This group is always so helpful.

The school committee and another committee use the LMC at night. They
completely re-arrange the tables and chairs, even taking the comfy chairs
out of the computer lab next door. Sometimes they re-arrange my
computers!! Of course, they leave it like that--a total mess.

Here are the factors,

We have a new, good superintendent. We have a retiring principal who said
I should get the kids who come in before school to move things back. The
custodians are gone when the meeting breaks up.

I am in my second year here, i.e., no tenure.

I am inclined to go to the superintendent and explain this situation. Any
ideas about how I should proceed?

Sharon Hamer
hamer@meol.mass.edu
Hopkinton Middle/High School