Judy Seck recently asked for an 800 number for McDougall Littell and Houghton
Mifflin.

McDougall Littell has recently become part of HM, but has retained a separate
address and phone number.  Both follow:

McDougall Littell              Houghton Mifflin
1560 Sherman Ave.              101 Campus Dr.
Evanston IL 60201              Princeton NJ 08540
1-800-323-5435                 1-800-733-7075

I have just joined this listserv, and this is my first post to the list
(although I have responded to individuals).  In case you're wondering why an
academic librarian is on LM_NET, I run the K-12 curriculum lab for our college
education departments, and am certified as an EMS.  I'm also the president of
our local library association, and many of our members are in school libraries,
so I'm spreading the word about LM_NET.

Hope to talk to you some more.

Barbara Herbert   <herbert@georgian.edu>
Instructional Media Librarian