Group:

RE:  Curriculum Administrator

I think it is a great publication.  Often this is the first place I see
a review or information about much of the new and exciting software etc
that is available.  It covers everything:  professional books, software
and neat projects going on around the country...and all of this for
free.

I recommend it highly.

Nancy Graf
ngraf@3-cities.com
Homepage: http://revolution.3-cities.com/~ngraf/

Betsy Stine wrote:

> 'Netters:  Do you receive the monthly publication, Curriculum Administrator?
> It is sent free of charge and contains mostly ads of new products--software,
> hardware, media stuff, etc.  What do you think of this publication?  Do
> you find it useful or are the "reviews" a bit slanted?  Does it only
> feature and review products whose ads are paid for by the manufacturer
> or distributor?  Just curious--TIA Betsy Stine, Danver, MA, High school
>                 bstine@mecn.mass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home