Hi Net Folk--
A few weeks back, there was a note about Prinderella and the Cince stories,
and I sent an email to the person asking her to send me her hit of stories
(she offered to fax or snail mail them.) No response.

Is there someone out there who knows where I can get the hit of these
stories? I have a new book and audio tape of kids' songs, chants, & stories
coming out in 1997 (working title: Someone Ate the Teacher: Songs, Chants, &
Stories to Keep Kids Humming), and have taped friend Alice Yucht's wonderful
compiled version, but I'd love to see whatever other versions are circulating
out there. Anyone have a copy of the Richard Lederer version?

Thanks so much for your help. LM_NET helped me keep my sanity trying to get
this book done only 6 weeks over deadline!

Judy Freeman <bkwssf@aol.com>
Van Holten School
Van Holten Rd.
Bridgewater, NJ