Sorry it has taken me so long to get this out but I've been doing a
middle school bookfair.  I found several people were looking for an
answer to this question.  Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a
really good one.  Most people use bookstores to put their high school
bookfairs together.  For those of us that live over 100 miles away
from the nearest one someone said that Troll has started doing high
school book fairs and other people said that Scholastic would put a
high school fair together for you.  Hope you find something that
works for you.

Theresa Bermingham
tbermingham@bphs.sublette9.k12.wy

LM_NET Archive Home