The media directors in our district are beginning the process of
updating and expanding our media program description.  We want to
update it to reflect the most recent trends and research
documentation. We want to expand it to include the components added to
our jobs with the increased demands of technology.

Do you have a media and/or technology program description that you
believe reflects where school media/technology programs should be or
should strive to be? Or, do you know the URLs of other school web
pages that would include such a program description? I would also be
interested in media and/or technology skills outcomes and whether they
are considered in isolation or integrated with other curriculum areas.

I have found some sites already, but I thought LM_NET would be a great
source of additional possibilities.

Thanks so much,
Mary Childs
Hillcrest Community School