              Hello all,

                I have a request for the list .  I am a member of the
Emporia Public Library
                Friends Board.  Last year I foolishly offered to do the  new
Christmas Tree for the                 lobby.
                Unfortunally ,I impressed them and have been asked to do one
again this year.

                What I would ask (Pretty, Pretty Please ) is a hello Message
from your Library,                students,or you . These messages will be
transformed into nifty oranments (santa list types I
        think) and hung with care along with beribbioned cd-roms to create
our nation wide (maybe even
        world wide ) Cyber Christmas Tree.

                If you can jog some time loose to participate please send
the messages by Nov 22 to:

        sacredhe@valu-line.com   or rubottom@cadvantage.com

                TIA and Have yourself a Merry little Cyber Holiday Season

Victoria L. Rubottom
Sacred Heart School
Emporia, Kansas
Victoria L. Rubottom