I'm a graduate student in library and info. science, and am working on a
problem for my library admin. class, I need your help.

The problem is that you have been told by a volunteer coordinator that the
PTA is sending 5 moms to volunteer in your library one day each and they
want to tell stories, pick books, and help the children pick materials.

What would you do in this situation, since staff time would be involved
in training and making sure that they didn't "mess up".

I appreciate all answers, and insights.

TIA,

Paige Soule
University of Illinois