        Please help a colleague who needs support in meeting
with a committee making decisions tomorrow.  She needs to know
if you are in an older building, have been renovated, are
elementary:
1.  What rooms do you have within the library and what are the
functions?  eg. office,  workroom, research area

2.  If you have media retrieval where is the rack located? In
the library ar area, a room in the library, elsewhere in the
building.  The committee seems to think it can be on another
floor.

3.  Any suggestions ofwonderful innovations you tried that
worked.

        Please reply to me and I will get your replies to her.

        Meredith Altshuler
        D. J. Montague Elementary
        Williamsburg, Virginia
        maltshul@pen.k12.va.us