Dear LM_Netters,

        I am looking looking for information on perceptions of school
librarians.  The articles or studies need to have been published outside
of library literature.  I have looked on the Internet, Infotrac, ERIC, as
well as some other places without much luck.  In case you are wondering,
this is for a School Library class I am taking.

                                                Thanks for your help!

                                                        Carol  :)

LM_NET Archive Home