Hello all,
   I am looking for information concerning children's choice book awards in
the various states.  Specifically, I would like the name and address of the
person currently in charge, how the award is structured (especially the
grades involved and if you have more than one award), and how the award(s)
is(are) funded, especially if more than one award is given, and at what kind
of function the award is actually presented.
  Thank you for any help you can give me on this.

Joanne Proctor
Topeka, KS
jmproctor@mphm.com
Joanne Proctor