Hello everyone,
Here is a nice list of love poetry books for the secondary level which I
asked LM_NET for November 5th. Periodically I have students ask me for a
book and I don't have enough to give them.  I will certainly order some
of these.  Thank you to all who replied.

Love is a Poem by Peter Pauper Press
 (possibly out of print)
Audacious Poetry: Reflections of Adolescence by Greta Barclay Lipson
published by Good Apple ISBN 0-86653-683-3
I Am Wings:  Poems About Love by Ralph Fletcher ISBN 0-02-735395-8
Bradbury 1994
Poems of Love by Margaret Browning  St. Martin's 1992
Under All Silences by Ruth Gordon  Harper 1987
Love Lines by Betsy Hearne  Anteneum 1987
A Time to Talk: poes of friendship selected by M.C. Livingston
I wouldn't thank you for a valentine ed. by C.A. Duffy
Love Poems  Everyman's Library Pocket Books, Knopf
My Wicked Wicked Ways by Sandra Cisneros
212 Famous Poems That Say I Love You ed. by Marcelle Clark
A Fire in My Hands by Gary Soto
Sonnets from the Portugese by E. B. Browning
Great Love Poems ed. by Shane Weller  Dover Thrift Edition
"I feel a little jumpy around you" ed. by Naomi Shihab and Paul Janeczko
Simon & Schuster
  (This collection of over 190 poems features points of view from both
  men and women.  Each poem is paired with one written by a poet of the
  opposite gender. Book is in the Mackin catalog 800-245-9540.

LM_NET Archive Home