Frank:  I was diagnosed two years ago with the same thing.  I am in a
very small library (but no aides) so I haven't progressed to the surgery
point, though I will admit this year has been bad - it hurts almost all
the time (right arm only).  As my doctor and I discussed it, he was sure
it was from shelving (books, magazines, catalogs, etc.).  Goes with the
territory, I guess.   Karen

Karen Langley                     * KTT_LANGLEY@k12.mec.ohio.gov
Tolles Technical Center           * 614.873.4666 x243
7877 US RT. 42 NE                 * FAX 614.873.6909
Plain City  OH  43064

LM_NET Archive Home