Frank,

I was both glad and sad to see your message about your wife's tennis elbow.

This is my thirteenth year as librarian in a small Missouri school, and just
this year, I've had the tennis elbow symptoms.  I tried to blame it on
sleeping funny, but I have slept for years with my arm over my head.

What does she think causes it?  Is it the repetitive shelving action,
computer or typing action, lifting?

I did have to have back surgery a year ago August for a ruptured disc, which
I am sure was at least aggravated by lifting heavy boxes.

Good luck.
Kay Goss
Director, Library Media Services
Mansfield High School
315 W. Ohio Ave.
Mansfield, Mo. 65704           Home of Laura Ingalls Wilder
fup001@mail.connect.more.net

LM_NET Archive Home