The good news--the third grade teachers asked me to help them with material
for an assembly to be performed by their students next week.  The bad
news--they asked me today. So here's a chance to be a hero!  But please, does
anyone have a poem or play that could be read by a dozen or more third
graders, preferably on the theme "Oh, the Places you'll go" or "We are all
pilgrims," travel, or new worlds?  Thanks in advance!  Any ideas or
suggestions will be welcome.  Will post a hit if I get enough ideas.
Monica Carollo
mcarollo@omnifest.uwm.edu
Cumberland School
Whitefish Bay, WI