To All Nutmegers:
If you have not yet signed on to CT Kids Count on Reading, there is still
time.  We are now heading towards 1.8 million books reported read ion CT (
and we know there are lots more out there!  If you have not signed on yet,
e-mail ShellyBell@aol.com for info and get your poster, bookmarks by Stephen
Kellogg, brochures for your parents (Make Reading Count for Your Family), and
BIC pens.
If you are a participant and have not sent a "count," you may do so by
e-mail, too.  Send your name, school name and town and the # of books to
ShellyBell@aol.com.  I will confirm by return mail.  If you would like to
describe a success you have had as a result of your reading program, send
that too.  We'll print it in our next newsletter.
Shelly Senator, State Coordinator, CT Kids Count on Reading

LM_NET Archive Home