Hello, all.  Apparently the previously posted message about Christmas pages
on the web that I asked about was a fantasy of mine, so I decided to spend a
few minutes looking for some.  A FEW minutes is actually what I spent -
maybe 15 - and I found a lot!  So, you could probably find more, with a
little effort.  Anyway, here's what I found:

        Christmas Around the World
                http://christmas.com/christmas.html

        Christmas Crafts
                http://ucunix.san.uc.edu/~edavis/kids-list/crafts/xmas.html

        Christmas Tree's Origins
                http://santa.smart.is:82/santa/tree.htm

        E.B. White's Christmas (one of his essays)
                http://dept.physics.upenn.edu/~heiney/jokes/ebwhite.html

        Kid's Christmas page
                http://www.pcis.net/graphad.htm

        Mike's Old Fashioned Christmas Page
                http://www.egr.uri.edu/~smithm/

        Santa Home in Iceland (this was very slow in loading, and I finally
                        gave up!)
                http://santa.smart.is.82/santa2.htm

        The Christmas page
                http://www.ucalgary.ca/~dkbrown/christmas.html

        The Christmas Quiz Part 1
                http://www.familygames.com/quiz/qza.html

        Uncle Bob's Christmas page
                Don't give up when you see all the text at the beginning.
        Keep scrolling down past all the songs, poems, excerpts, etc., until
        you get to the links!
                http://miso.wwa.com/~boba/christmas.html

        ZIA Christmas Resources
                http://www.zia.com/holiday1/christmas/
        Please note that holiday is followed by the number 1!

I also requested info on how to turn these addresses into hot links, and
someone  responded that all you do is type them, and the "computer knows"
that they are links!  I don't know if it works or not, but try them and see
if you can go directly to the site.

Have fun!  Remember that several of the above sites are links to lots of
other sites.
Suby Weston Wallace
319 E. Nettleton
Jonesboro, AR   72401

Nettleton Intermediate Center (grades 5-6)
3801 Vera
Jonesboro, AR   72401

swallace@nettleton.crsc.k12.ar.us

Suby Weston Wallace
319 E. Nettleton
Jonesboro, AR   72401

Nettleton Intermediate Center (grades 5-6)
3801 Vera
Jonesboro, AR   72401

swallace@nettleton.crsc.k12.ar.us

Suby Weston Wallace
319 E. Nettleton
Jonesboro, AR   72401

Nettleton Intermediate Center (grades 5-6)
3801 Vera
Jonesboro, AR   72401

swallace@nettleton.crsc.k12.ar.us

LM_NET Archive Home