Hello LM_NETTERS,

Has anyone come across any websites on William Saroyan and The Human Comedy
that include lesson plans?  A middle school teacher has specifically
requested Internet connections.
I have a feeling that she will have to create her own WWW lesson plan using
a collection of links, but any recommendations would be greatly
appreciated.

So far I have checked ERIC lesson plan archives and found nothing.

If anyone knows of any sites, please reply to me and I will post a hit.

Thanks!

Sandie Liacouras
Librarian, Strath Haven High School Library Media Center
Wallingford-Swarthmore School District

Sandie Liacouras
Librarian, Strath Haven High School Library Media Center
Wallingford-Swarthmore School District

LM_NET Archive Home