Our district is considering several LAN with School vista as the management
system.  Those of us who are networked presently, have I-Class and Windows 3.1.
 School vista is, evidently, Windows 95 (which we would love to be updated to).
 Evidently, there is some concern that Vista causes problems.  Some of us think
this may be an excuse to "save" money with a lesser system.  We are also
concerned that software will be a problem shortly if we don't move to '95.  If
you are using the School Vista management system and have any comments (either
way) please drop me a line asap.  When it comes to be short-sighted, we can move
quickly!  (If you catch a bias in my writing, you would be correct, but I will
keep an open mind on this subject!)  Thanks for the help I know I will receive
from you!

Pauline Herr, LMS               email:  pherr@int1.mhrcc.org
Arlington Elementary School
Raymond Avenue