Hi

Hope somebody out there can help me.  I have been searching for a company I
used to buy clothes from called Decosport.    I have tried the 1-800-5551212
phone directory, spent half an hour searching all the online directories for
business at www.search.com and still no go.  Anybody know of this company or
have a bright idea where they are??  I know they still exist because
Michaels sells their clothes.  TIA
Margaret Hunt    Soon to be gradiate of USC-CLIS-Hurrah!!
mchunt@mindspring.com
Floyd  Graham Elementary Hephzibah, GA(15 mi. S of Augusta)
The home of 418 PreK-2 Panthers
"So much little time and so much to do!"_Willy Wonka(?)

LM_NET Archive Home