Dear LM_NET-- Mark Richardson has something for us:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 11:40:31 -0800
From: Mark Richardson <buckrich@IAC.NET>

Greetings-
I am the technology facilitator for Indian Hill Elementary School
in Cincinnati, OH.  We are just now "rolling" the Internet out
to our teachers and students.  Training time is hard to come by
so we have created an Internet Treasure Hunt to teach
our teachers basic navigation skills and perhaps more importantly
to expose them to high quality education sites.  We post 10 questions
a week that the teachers most surf to in order to find the answer.
If you are a teacher or trainer and think you could benefit from
participating in this please feel free to do so.  All I ask is
that you send me an email indicating that you want to use the Treasure
Hunt.  I would like to document how this site might be of use to
other schools.

The address of the site is:

http://www.ih.k12.oh.us/treasure/

Good luck and have fun-