Hey folks,
here is a solution to the gag order that might work. . .

Each one of us in support of the fight, identify ourselves
with a short message to the net...
We will be sponsors for two or three members of the
libraries in Hawaii...
Those Hawaiian librarians can send me their opinions
along with email addresses of the people I should send
it to...
I put my name as the address from and send it to the
address to. . .and nothing can be done about it. . .

They can change their email addresses, but will not know
who is supplying the addresses in the first place, so we
will eventually get their new addresses. . .

If we get an scathing responses to our email messages,
we just post them as well...

We'll be the voices in the North supporting/opposing
what is happening in the South - wow!
It's dejavu all over again!

Anyone else want to help?

Aloha...   Earl J. Moniz