A teacher has asked me to locate a source for this story. It
tells of a frog (Seymour) who longs to be a bird and tries to
fly to no avail. He finds a balloon that could fly. He inhales
the air, again and again, until he can float. Noticing a flock
of birds, he wants to float higher so he inhales one huge
breath and explodes. Ending of original may vary from the
this ending - birds sweep down and eat the frog's remains so,
in a way, he becomes a bird. If any of you know print origin,
title or any info about this story the teacher (and I) would
greatly appreciate your messages directly. Thanks! Bah
--
Betty A. Hutsler
Instructional Media & Technology Coordinator

LM_NET Archive Home