We are in the middle of a controversy on Seventeen magazine at the Middle
School level.  It has been pulled from the shelf without going through the
Board Policy complaint procedure.  Basically, the order came from our
superintendent.  We have agreed to update our selection policy but have not
resolved the "Seventeen" problem.  I would appreciate copies of recently
revised selection policies and also comments on how to deal with
administrative override when clear policy is outlined! My snail-mail
address is
                Belinda Rulon
                Hamilton Heights High School
                P.O. Box 379
                Arcadia, IN 46030
        Phone: 317-984-3551
My E-mail address is: hhhs@netusa1.net.

Any comments will be most appreciated. TIA

LM_NET Archive Home