Thanks so much for the multitudinous replies to my request for the
rainforest post.  I had an answer within 8 minutes, and would probably have
had it sooner, had I not posted it right as school was starting!

I had talked to a teacher about it on the phone from home the night before,
and she wanted to bring her class in to look at it that day.  I thought I
had forwarded it from home, but somehow messed up.  I was desperate, and you
guys saved my life and her class visit!

Thanks for all your help!
Suby Weston Wallace
319 E. Nettleton
Jonesboro, AR   72401

Nettleton Intermediate Center (grades 5-6)
3801 Vera
Jonesboro, AR   72401

swallace@nettleton.crsc.k12.ar.us

LM_NET Archive Home