In our K-4 building, we are interested in hearing about any new discipline
programs that are being successfully used in other locations. We have been
operating under an Assertive Discipline program for several years now, but
have the feeling that there must be other programs which have also made
their mark in an elementary setting, whether they be canned or self-designed.
We would like to hear about what you are doing, and if you are using a
commercial program, how we could obtain information about it.

Please either e-mail me or send info by snail mail.

Barbara Courter
Eugene Field Elem.
418 E. 2nd
Maryville, MO 64468