A math teacher wants her kids to research the fluctuation of the US
dollar in terms of foreign currencies. Can you tell us where we can find
this information? Is there a website that shows the current value of the
dollar? She wants them to record the value of the dollar in three other
currencies and plot each of them over the last three months. I've tried
several search engines, but I don't know exactly which descriptors to
use. We would greatly appreciate any help you can give us! You know how
hard it is to get math teachers to use the library; I sure would hate to
let this one get away because I can't find the information she wants. Thanks!

Judy Simmons <jsimmons@iglobal.net>
Calhoun Middle School
Denton, Texas

LM_NET Archive Home