Two questions for you LM_NETTERS: 1) I have some money to buy CDs and never
purchased the National Geographic CD called Mammals even though I know it
has been very popular. Because it is older, I want to make sure you can
print the pictures of the mammals?  2) Is anyone familiar with the American
Journey series by Primary Source? I think that is the publisher. I am
particularly interested in the Rev. War, Civil War, and Westward ones. I
know these cds require a laser printer for printing the graphics and I need
as much input as possible before I try and find funds for a laser printer.
Please respond to me personally.
Thanks,
Jeanne Scally
Cerro Villa Middle School