Dear LM_Netters,

The high school staff in my district is studying some options for in-school
suspension.  They are concerned with students who are disruptive and are
taking away time from the rest of the class.  They have been discussing the
option of having a room staffed by a certified teacher where these students
would be sent.  They would have no contact with other students and would
have to earn their way back into the regular classroom.  If any of you have
any experience with anything like this I would appreciate hearing from you
so that we can present the school board with a solid plan about what we
would like to do.  Please e-mail me directly.

Thanks!
Nicole Bouvion

Nicole Bouvion, Librarian       bouvionn@destiny.esd105.wednet.edu
Kittitas School District        (509)968-3902
P.O. Box 599                    Fax:(509)968-3370
Kittias, WA 98934

LM_NET Archive Home