Sorry to bother the list with this but I seem to have bragged so much
about the results and the far-reaching places you hear from here that some
students who have been assigned a survey have requested I post it and ask
if you wonderful people might ask a few people at your schools to fill it
out--whether you or students--I would appreciate it--TIA

Aids Survey

        Along with these questions please attach the following:
                1.) Age
                2.) Sex
                3.) Have you come in close contact with AIDS

        1.) Should the government pay for AIDS medication for people who
cannot afford it themselves?

        2.) Should the FDA rush the approval of experimental drugs that
could stop the AIDS virus and /or have harmful side effects?
Explain.

        3.) Is too much money spent on AIDS research? Why or why not?

        4.) If you were told that you had AIDS, what would be the first
thing you would do?

        5.) Should the government support foundations and volunteer groups
that help  people cope with the disease?

web page address--http://www.biddeford.com/~fdaley
fdaley@saturn.caps.maine.edu    Boothbay Harbor, ME.04538
Teaching lifelong learning through the power of information!

LM_NET Archive Home