Isn't it weird the way life goes sometimes?  We had parent teacher
conferences this week and I met with my daughter's fifth grade teacher.
She noted that my daughter had some problems with the book, SIGN OF THE
BEAVER.  She asked me if I had read it, which I haven't.  Then she told me
the plot line.  I was terribly, terribly chagrined!  Don't know how I got
them confused, but I sure did.  A thousand apologies to all who ran to the
shelves and re-read both books because of my confusion.

LM_NET Archive Home