--Boundary (ID VYAt/HHdB0XGNA8pN6knMA)

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 18:34:24 EDT
From: "Mary E. Hall 352-955-6712" <HALLM3@a1.firn.edu>
Subject: HIT: CBW Trivia
To: BDahlager <BDahlager@aol.com>
A1-type: MAIL

Thanks for your inspiration for the CBW trivia contest.  I have included
the questions I used.  Added, deleted, some from your list according to our
reading ---THANKS!  We are announcing 3 questions from K-2 and 3-5 list
each morning.  Teachers have a copy of questions and each class submits one
answer for the class-I announce the classes with best answers the next
morning.  Extra challenge to give authors names.

Trivia 3-5
1.  In what book does a boy go to his room to talk to a plastic figure that
comes to life?  Indian in the cupboard-Banks
2.  IWBD a family of foxes trick and defeat three hunters?  Fantastic Mr.
Fox-Dahl
3.  IWBD a girl trade places with her mother?  Freaky Friday-Rodgers
4.  IWBD a boy go to Tangerina Island with a dragon?  My Father's
Dragon-Gannett
5.  IWBD a spider go to great lengths to save a pig?  Charlotte's Web-White
6.  IWBD a maid go to work and get everything mixed up?  Amelia
Bedelia-Parrish
7.  IWBD a soccer team become true winners?  S.O.R. Losers-Avi
8.  IWBD Mary Lennox go to Mistlethwaite Manor?  Secret Garden-Burnett
9.  IWBD Jess go to the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.?
Bridge to Terabitha
10.  IWBD a boy go to a swamp to solve a mystery involving a witch?
Blackwater Swamp-Wallace
11. IWB do 3 boys go back in time to cave man days?  Your mother was a
neanderthal?  Sciezka
12.  IWBD a yard teacher go to a classroom and make the teacher disappear?
Sideways stories from Wayside School-Sachar
13.  IWB do two boys go to school and switch identities?  Sub-Petersen
14.  IWBD a boy go to school wearing broccoli around his neck?  Be a
perfect person in just three daysr
15.  IWBD a strong man go to a contest to compete with a steam engine?
John Henry-Keats

--Boundary (ID VYAt/HHdB0XGNA8pN6knMA)--

LM_NET Archive Home